Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced person to fill the following post which has arisen within Gutu Rural District Council.
Procurement And Stores Control Officer-Grade 9
Qualifications and attributes
• A degree in Purchasing and Supply or equivalent.
• A professional qualification in Supply Chain Management is an added advantage.
• Membership of a recognised professional body.
• At least three years relevant experience.
• Must have knowledge of the Public Procurement and Disposal of Public Assets Act [Chapter 23:221.
• Must be computer literate.
• At least 25 years of age.
• Knowledge of Sage Pastel Evolution Accounting Package will be any added advantage.
• Good Communication and negotiation skills.
• Clean Class 4 drivers licence will be an added advantage.
• Superintends the procurement of materials, services and suppliers.
• Provides strategic procurement.
• Develops and implements procurement policies and procedures.
• Interfaces with Procurement Regulatory Authority of Zimbabwe (PRAZ) Prepares and Manages tender documents and reports.
• Prepares the annual Procurement Plan.
• Manages inventory.
• Manages the contracts negotiation process with suppliers .
• Provides technical procurement guidance/support to line managers.
• Provides leadership to the Procurement Management Unit.
• Prepares monthly and annual procurement report
• To give procurement procedures and guideline to the Accounting Officer
LADIES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY
Interested person should submit their application letters with detailed CVs including 3 contactable referees together with certified copies of both professional and academic qualifications including a birth certificate by not later than Monday 11 February 2019.