Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the under-listed vacant lecturing post:
Area Of Specialisation
• Brick And Blocklaying
• National Diploma in Construction Technology
• Class One in Bock and Blocklaying
Minimum Relevant Experience
• At least 3 years industrial experience OR
• At least 3 years in a lecturing or teaching/training position.
Applicants should take note of the following:
1. Applicants must have at least 5’0′ Levels including English Language, Science and Mathematics with Grade C or better.
2. A higher qualification plus a teaching qualification is an added advantage.
3. Applicants formerly employed by Government should attach Public Service Commission clearance.