Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates to fill the above mentioned organisation
Reporting to the Director of Housing, Health and Community services, the Incumbent will perform the following duties
Key Result Areas
Management end supervision of nursing and non nursing staff for the two clinics, that’s , Dombotombo and Nyameni clinics
• Ordering drugs and distributing them to the two clinics
• Keeping updated records of patients treated all the clinics.
• Making follow up on all referral cases.
• Compilation of monthly reports for the clinics for presentation to Housing, Health and Community services committee
• Compilation of duty roaster and shift roaster for the two clinics.
• Maintenance once of drug levels of the two clinics.
• Reporting any disease out breaks to the Provincial medical director.
• Overseeing the general outlook of all the two clinics and maintenance of the same.
• Preforming any other duties assigned by the Director of housing health and community services..
Qualifications and Attributes
• Registered general nurse diploma
• Diploma in midwifery. • Certificate in counselling
• degree in nursing science will be on added advantage
• Must have at least 6 years’ experience in supervisory clinic post.
• Must be registered with the health and professions council of Zimbabwe.
• Must have certificate in rapid HIV testing
• Must be in possession of a current practicing certificate from the nurses’ council of Zimbabwe
• Must possess a clean class four driver’ s licence. Interested candidates should submit a handwritten application letter together with six (6) copies of decided CV, and copies of academic and professional qualifications. Applications must be submitted to the-undersigned by no later than the Friday 14th February 2019. Remunerations and packages will only be disclosed to the shortlisted candidates_