Applications ore invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the following post which has arisen within Sanyati Rural District Council.
POST: Procurement Officer – GRADE 9
Qualifications and Attributes .
• A degree in Purchasing and Supply or equivalent
• A professional qualification in Supply Chain Management is an added advantage .
• Membership of a recognised professional body
• At least three years relevant experience .
• Must have knowledge of the Public Procurement and Disposal of Public Assets Act (Chapter 22:23) .
• Must be computer literate
• Clearance letter from ZRP a must
• At least 30 years of age
• Good communication and negotiation skills
Key Responsibilities and Duties .
• Preparation of Council’s Procurement Plan
• Overseeing the procurement of goods and services for Council in accordance with procurement regulations.
• Preparing periodic procurement reports .
• Managing procurement contracts
• Preparation of bidding documents for Council in accordance with the low .
• Leading the Procurement Management Unit
• Giving proper advise to the PMU and the Accounting Officer