Qualifications and Experience
- A medical degree with additional post-grad qualifications (e.g. post graduate degree in public health)
- A minimum of 10 years progressively responsible, professional-level experience managing public health programs with emphasis on HIV/AIDS, clinical skills and Experience is required.
- Experience working in Zimbabwe on HIV- related activities
- International experience a significant advantage, Zimbabwean nationals encouraged to apply
- Understanding of, sensitivity to, the major issues affecting HIV/AIDS in a geographical regions of Zimbabwe, with in-depth knowledge of the implementation of HIV/AIDS programs in Zimbabwe
- Outstanding oral and written communications skills.