A dynamic retail company seeks to recruit suitable candidates for critical positions that have arisen in its structure.
Area Operations Manager
The person will be responsible for effectively coordinating the operations of a number of shops under his or her purview through:
• Stock monitoring and control,
• Shop performance management
• Customer relations management
• Setting and achieving sales targets Cost rationalization
• Management of other hygiene factors
• Accounting for sales
Ideal candidates must possess the following qualifications and qualities:
• Tertiary qualification.
• 5 years post qualification experience at high level preferably motor industry or related FMCG industry [Hardware and/or industrial goods.
• Team player, initiative and self-assertive
• Clean class 4 driver’s license.