• An earned B. Sc. Degree in Civil , Architectural or Structural Engineering.
Diploma in Project Management
• Should have experience in supervising multiple construction projects
• At least 5 years experience in roads, building maintenance and construction with 2 years of managerial level
• Candidate should have the ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
• Must have a clean class four Driver’s License
• Should have proficiency in MS Office including Projects and Excel
• Must have commitment to maintaining high service and quality standards.
• Coordinating all construction projects and ensuring thot all work is completed according to time and budget schedule,
• Oversee, manage and direct construction projects from beginning to the end.
• Review and monitor projects in-depth and give management updates.
• Produce cost estimation and review existing In line with market conditions.
•Track Inventory regularly in liaison with contractors to avoid pilferage.
• Prepare infernal and external reports pertaining to project status
• Monitor and guide compliance with building and safety regulations
• Ensure tools, materials and equipment being used on construction sites ore functional and comply with safety standards.
• Manage and mitigate projects implementation risks
• Always ensure quality construction standards are adhered to