Job Purpose Cassava Smartech is looking for a versatile, energetic and dynamic Digital Marketing Manager to join the Marketing Team. The main purpose of the job is to manage Cassava’s Digital Marketing & Communication function ensuring brand visibility in order to enhance products and services uptake.
Qualifications and Experience
• A Commercial Degree in Marketing, or equivalent.
• Post graduate qualification (e.g, MBA /MSC) will be an advantage.
• 4 – 6 years’ experience in a similar role or related environment.• Possess excellent presentation and strong interpersonal skills.
• Leadership and Team Management skills.
• Possess good training skills
Key Result Areas
• Identifies and prioritizes digital marketing objectives, and establishes the tactical marketing plan and submits to the Chief Commercial Office for approval.
• Reviews latest technologies and explores new developments in the digital marketing landscape to find innovative ways to more effectively deliver the communication and business objectives.
• Develops, implements and monitors systems and procedures necessary to the smooth operation of the social & digital marketing function.
• Develops a social and digital marketing plan for the company’s corporate and portfolio of brands in order to deliver the required e-marketing objectives.
• Leads the implementation of assigned Digital marketing initiatives in line with set objectives.
• Analyses campaigns, identifies trends and provides accurate reports and optimizes campaigns to produce the best return on investment for Cassava.
• Manages all Cassava digital asserts (Web, apps, mobile, sites) as it relates to the information management and reporting.
• Researches on industry best practices for existing and emerging trends in social media and making recommendations for application to marketing programs.
• Manages the development of content marketing, content generation & optimization.
• Manages the development of effective digital media campaigns, conceptualizing, creating, executing, measuring and evaluating digital media campaigns and makes necessary recommendations.
• Evaluates the integration of customer needs and technology and makes necessary interventions.
• Oversees implementation of digital tools and platforms to enhance customer experiences
• Manages all the digital/online brand building communication.
• Creates and enforces online brand guidelines, ensuring that designs, products, advertisements, messages and image meet company brand and regulatory requirements for the managed portfolio.
• Manages communications campaigns that are aimed at lead generation, lead conversion, brand awareness & online visibility for the managed product portfolio and recommend to the Chief Commercial Officer
• Integrates the online marketing communication process through planning, executing & monitoring the brand messages that enhance customer experiences and create lasting customer relationships.
• Evaluates the effectiveness and efficiency of digital marketing activities using latest web measurement metrics and analytics for ROI.
• Develops cost effective online media plan for the assigned portfolio with the Agencies.