An opportunity has arisen within Higherlife Foundation for suitably qualified persons. The individual must demonstrate a deep understanding of online or digital learning platforms.
The incumbent will design, develops, test and deliver html web pages for external users. The position will be reporting to the Systems Development Specialist.
Qualifications and Experience
Degree/Diploma in Web Graphic Design or any other relevant qualification.
- 4 years’ experience in a similar or related environment.
- Graphic Design experience an added advantage.
- Good analytical and change management skills.
- Must have working knowledge of online training or e-learning management systems
- Clean Class 4 Drivers licence, is an added advantage.
Key Result Areas
- Conceptualize, create, develop, design and produce websites or web promotions using graphic design software.
- Develops subject specific CSS for use during design…
- Receives word file formatted learning notes for checking packaging format queries.
- Develops HMTL formatted learning notes according to the style guide/CSS.
- Develops interactive user interface and landing pages for implementation on the platform by the technical team.
- Responsible for the development of web applications and components.
- Responsible for the design and development of web pages, graphics, multimedia, GUIs
- Utilizes story boarding and graphic pre-designs where appropriate.
- Writes Code to generate web pages.