Applications ore invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates to fill the above-mentioned post that has arisen within our organization.
Reporting to the Director of Housing, Health and Community services, the incumbent will perform the following duties:
Key Result Area.
• Management and supervision of nursing and non-nursing staff for the two clinics, that’s Dombotombo and Nyomeni clinics.
• Ordering drugs and distributing them to the two clinics
• Keeping updated records of patients treated at the clinics.
• Making follow up on all referral cases.
• Compilation of monthly reports for the clinics for presentation to Housing, Health and Community services committee.
• Compilation of duty rooster and shift rooster for the two clinics.
• Maintenance of drug levels of the two clinics.
• Reporting any disease out breaks to the Provincial medical director
• Overseeing the general outlook of all the two clinics and maintenance of the same..
• Performing any other duties assigned by the Director of housing health and community services.
Qualifications and Attributes
• Registered general nurse diploma
• Diploma in midwifery.
• Certificate in counselling
• A degree in nursing science will be an added advantage
• Must have at least 6 years’ experience in supervisory clinic post.
• Must be registered with the health and professions council of Zimbabwe.
• Must have certificate in rapid HIV testing
• Must be in possession of o current practicing certificate from the nurses’ council of Zimbabwe.
• must possess a clean class four driver s licence.
Interested candidates should submit a handwritten application letter together with six (6) copies of detailed CV and Copies of academic and professional qualifications.