Electrician – Class One
• 5 “0” levels subjects including Mathematics, English and a Science subject;
• National Certificate/ Diploma in Electrical Power Engineering or equivalent;
• Class 1 Journeyman;
• Apprentice trained an added advantage;
• Minimum of 10 years in heavy industry electricals;
• Good working knowledge of fuel pumps and the ability to repair electricals a must;
• A clean Class 4 Driver’s License a must.
• Attend to priority equipment breakdowns;
o Regular preventative maintenance of all electrical and fuel pump installations;
• Repair all electrical, fuel pump installations and generators;
• Diagnosing and troubleshooting of broken-down machinery and equipment;
• Supervise safe and efficient installation of fuel pumps and electrical equipment by contractors;
• Replacement, fitting and testing of all faulty parts;
• Conducting annual audit of fuel pump and
• Designing of new circuits for plant modifications.