These personnel are required to operate the key interface function of developing business relationships with Key retailers in the area to ensure volume growth takes place at retail level
• Diploma/Degree in marketing or relevant education in Advertising or Business Management or commercial qualifications
• 2-3 years work experience as sales promoter/ merchandiser or equivalent within FMCG sales sector will be considered.
• Knowledge of 3rd party management will be an added advantage
• Excellent driving skills
• Achieving company goals through effective adoption of the Sales & Distribution strategies.
• Effective use of sales monitoring tools, defence/ growth of market share/ brand protection in line with best practices.
• Drive sales volume growth through the coordination and implementation of sales activities within the retail environment of a defined sales area
• Set-up and manage all retail level merchandising activities