Reporting to the Manager – Special Channels this position exists to ensure efficient new business creation and premium collection as well as pro-actively ensuring excellent client servicing. The main duties and responsibilities include the following:
1. New business vetting and creation from Brokers, Affinities, Bancassurance and other Special Channels.
2. Supporting the Special Channels Unit, Partnerships, Field Manager and Sales Team in day to day activities.
3. Assisting clients with claims by receiving and facilitating their claims in liaison with partners ensuring claims have been paid within the turn-around time.
4. Ensuring effective and efficient customer service by attending to partner channels; clients and following up on any referred cases.
5. Ensuring effective communication between Zimnat and clients at all touch points.
6. Liaising with special channels as and when necessary.
7. Being a ‘brand ambassador’ for the Zimnat brand and ensuring positive reflection of the brand always.
Preferred educational; experience; skills and competencies:
• Degree in Insurance Risk Management; Diploma in Insurance.
• COP & or Diploma in Insurance an added advantage
• At least 2 years working experience, preferably in a Life Assurance/ Insurance Company.
• Ability to work in team.
• Trustworthiness and discretion when handling confidential information.
• A smart appearance and professional manner.