Applications are invited from suitably and experienced candidates to fill the position of Commercial Manager (B2B) based in Harare. This position reports to the Chief Operating Officer.
Qualifications And Experience
• A Business-related degree including but not limited to Marketing and Supply Chain Management.
• A professional qualification in Marketing or Supply Chain Management.
• An MBA will be an added advantage.
• Must have at least 10 years’ experience in Supply Logistics and Marketing Operations.
• Strong business acumen; exceptional interpersonal and communication skills with the capacity to succinctly convey ideas and organizational views.
• Self-starting leader who excels and thrives in a high-growth, entrepreneurial environment.• Strong organizing ability skills demonstrated by handling multiple priorities.
Duties / Responsibilities
• Accountable for the achievement of the department’s assigned targets for profitable sales volume and achievement of the business’s overall objectives via a team of Key Account Managers who manage a diversified product range including fuels, lubricants, LPG and Aviation fuels across multiple geographies.
• Drives and develops account specific growth strategies and approaches by establishing industry leading initiatives that influence the position of the business in the industry, solidifying its position as a market leader. Create value to key accounts through a solid understanding of the competitive market, effective relationship building and maintenance and demonstrating a clear understanding of the value chain of the hydro carbon business.
• Analyse markets and lay out the product vision for Lubricants, Aviation Fuels & LPG to deliver a differentiated value based product portfolio.
• Maintain strong cash flows, reduce financial risks and achieve set cash to debtor targets by implementing the organisation’s credit policy.
• Participate in negotiations and become a key player in administering contractual agreements with clients in a chosen region.