* A Bachelors Degree in Journalism /Media Studies/Public Relations/Marketing or equivalent
• Possession of a Master degree in the fields mentioned above is an added advantage.
• A minimum of 2 years experience in Principal Information Officer grade or equivalent.
• A minimum of eight (8) years of relevant experience preferably with local and international media organisations.
• Excellent verbal and writing skills.
• Proven experience in writing and producing social media content
• Proven experience in digital design and communication.
• Command of two (2) o r more national languages
• Excellent organizing skills.
• Ability to work under pressure
• A team player. • Computer literate.
• A dean class four d rivers license would be an added advantage.